Saturday, January 23, 2010

January once more ..

Reading and writing more are still on my resolutions list from last year. I have this innate feeling that I have many valuable ideas to share with the world, but everything always comes down to commitment :D

Every year, I have this huge list, detailed list, of all aspects of my life (spiritual, physical, career related, personal, ...etc) and a longer list of specific resolutions to achieve under each one of these aspects ... The list looks great once I am done with it, and looking at it is very satisfying that I save it to my computer and decide to reward my self by taking a break from all these resolutions. however, by the end of the year I am so ashamed of myself that I wouldn't dare opening the previous year's resolutions list to see how much I did accomplish.

Anyhow, today is as good as any to start working on the blog. I am hoping I will be able to deliver the insightful thoughts I like to think that I have and to eventually have some readers and followers who are willing to share back ...

May you all have an eventful and fulfilling 2010 ...
Yaman

No comments:

Post a Comment